We want to serve both you and your pets!
Dr. Justin D. Brown took over the business formerly known as Pioneer Pet Clinic when Dr. Melvin Dewey retired in 2005. Dr. Brown's goal was to create a wellness center that focused on preventative as well as emergent care. Brown Animal Hospital moved across the street to a new and larger location in early 2014. As we grow, we are excited to continue to add to the services that your pet may want or need.
Our goal and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients' pets as though they were our own. Our clients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. Being of service to our patients is our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- a highly trained medical staff
- a concern for our patients' health and well being
- a genuine concern for our clients' time.
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets
- they will continue as a part of our practice family
- they will enjoy the long lasting health of their pets
- they will feel a desire to refer their friends and family members to our practice.
WE PLEDGE AND GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR VERY BEST TO SERVE YOU AND TO PROVIDE YOUR PETS WITH THE CARE THEY DESERVE.